Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Malibu's Ms. Huffington


Don't kid yourself...Malibu is a tough town.

It's even tougher to get some people's attention...thankfully Rock and Revolution prevailed even at our most vulnerable time.

All thanks to Kim Devore at the Malibu Times, who sincerely loves our store, even in it's infancy, with the ability to have the vision of what we will become.

Kim's stamp of approval is likened to a mention from Ariana Huffington in her column for the Washington Post.

I kid you not.

Once again, many thanks to Kim and her much appreciated support.

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome - you deserve it! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....... Awesome! Congrats.. See you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! p.s. I linked to you today re: the awardy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you missy! Wish I was down there with you to celebrate!!! I hope I didn't send you a bazillion comments the other day, when I tried thanking you for my award. You're the best! xoxo

    http://candacerose.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete